Sunday, May 4, 2014

My Insight into 7 Chakras

7 chakras, as they are being presented in front of the world as an esoteric package, are far from common sense apprehension, what to say of their comprehension as a discipline to follow.

In my opinion, it is so because the ones who are presenting, or say, representing them through copying their attributes from the ancient scriptures are not able to impart them a concrete modern language that everyone would be able to appreciate and experience in one’s own body.

Scriptures only give their codes without explaining them in a clear and concise language. Anywhere you search about the seven chakras, you are not going to get anything else but the codes, being copied from one to the other and from the other to another…

Who knows about them as a firsthand experience and not merely a secondhand information, and that too a coded one? I doubt if many people do!

Who has that sense of been there done that while enumerating the benefits of the 7 chakras in their presentations whether in action or in ink? Again I doubt if many people do.

What I am bothered about is bringing this fascinating discipline out of its esoteric blur into the clear light of the real scientific knowledge. The discipline is so fascinating that doing so will not only enhance its approach to the common people around but also expand the dimensions of the language that the scientific knowledge is using at the moment.

A miracle is that science which has not been understood by the scientific discipline yet!

I have been there, I have done that!

I want to tell you the story of my excursion through the land of chakras in a clear, concise and interesting language.

And I will do it in a completely objective and strictly scientific manner.

Give me an ear to listen…

14 comments:

  1. I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure to this sickness but many are unaware of it. I discovered that I was infected with the virus 3 months ago, after a medical check-up. My doctor told me and I was shocked, confused and felt like my world has crumbled. I was dying slowly due to the announcement of my medical practitioner but he assured me that I could leave a normal life if I took my medications (as there was no medically known cure to Herpes). I went from churches to churches but soon found that my case needed urgent attention as I was growing lean due to fear of dying anytime soon. In a bid to look for a lasting solution to my predicament, I sought for solutions from the herbal world. I went online and searched for every powerful trado-medical practitioner that I could severe, cos I heard that the African Herbs had a cure to the Herpes syndrome. It was after a little time searching the web that I came across one Dr Itua(A powerful African Herbal Doctor), who offered to help me at a monetary fee. I had to comply as this was my final bus-stop to receiving a perfect healing. My last resolve was to take my life by myself, should this plan fail. At last it worked out well. He gave me some steps to follow and I meticulously carried out all his instructions. Last month, to be precise, I went back to the hospital to conduct another test and to my amazement, the results showed that negative,Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Desease…Cancer,Hiv,Herpes, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetis,Fribroid,,Non Hodgkin Lymphoma,Skin Cancer,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer Dercum,fibromyalgia,Get Your Ex Back,Als,SYPHILLIS,Genetic disease,Epilepsy, Parkinson's disease..You can free yourself of this Herpes virus by consulting this great African Herbal Doctor via this e-mail: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com or call and whatsapp him on +2348149277967 He will help you and his herb medication is sure. he has the cure on all disease .You can talk to me on INSTAGRAM..tashamoore219....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It took almost one year for my first real outbreak but it was the hardest thing in the world to get along with. I felt so unwanted and dirty. I tried many formulas, suggestions, methods to get rid of it permanently. Booked appointment with many doctors, professionals, even religiously until I started getting away spiritually and still it won't go. The worst is my outbreaks occurs within short period and take as long as even weeks to go away. I was at last placed on antiviral treatment which is a good treatment but for how long? I prayed every four times a day for God to cure me miraculously or direct me to cure because I know there is. During outbreaks I thought it's the end of the world but it's not, with time I will become normal again. I started trying fruits and herbs, take herbal produced, and with time became very interested in herbs. I read blogs, websites, and comments on herbs and built a stronger hope. I saw comments and decided to try Dr Utu African Traditional Herbal meds. I know of one mr Brown who was HIV and now brags he was cured of HIV with Dr Utu traditional meds but never give it a thought because I believed HIV already has a cure and never think it through or make a research. And for herpes my doctor told me that there is no known cure. When I saw testimonies of his Herpes cure on sites. I copied his contact drutuherbalcure@gmail.com. I showed it to brown who confirmed it was Dr Utu contact. I contacted him immediately and he also prepared and sent me herbal herpes meds through DHL. Right after getting this traditional meds I followed the prescription cautiously and withing days I started noticing rapid change and I know within me it's the cure. I used it for up to two weeks and when my test result was out not only did this herbal meds cure me but boost my immune and I feel real and free. Dr Utu African Traditional meds have successfully cured Herpes, Warts, HIV, Cancers, Kidney Stone, Asthma, most importantly this traditional meds boost immune and have no after effect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you have Herpes in your whole body such as fever blisters, hsv, or roofing shingles you know what it is like to stay with the pain and discomfort that herpes delivers. I don't need to tell you how awesome it would be to find something that works so well that you no longer need to fear about stress or outbreak,Dr Itua herbal medicine cure my herpes in two weeks of taking it.is genuine and natural herbal medicine it has no side effect, The reason I'm writing this is that I promised Dr Itua I will share his herbal work to the world to see Herpes is no more a big deal.also Dr Itua can as well cure the following diseases...HIV,Hsv 1/2,Hepatitis B,Cancer, Diabetes, Men/Woman Infertility, Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Facator V Leiden Mutation , Lottery Spell,Copd, Shingles,Fibroid, Fibromyalgia, Liver/Kidney Inflamotry, Epilepsy, Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic Asthma. Here His Contact...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/Whatsapp Phone.+2348149277976. I paid for his herbal medicine and sent it to me through Courier Service which I pick it urgently and used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANK YOU SO SO MUCH Dr Chukwu madu herbal home,
    Good day viewers, I AM UGO PROGRESS ....I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the last three years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to this great herbalist Dr. CHUKWU MADU telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this great man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Dr assured me that i have cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email Dr. CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME, sir i am indeed grateful for the help i will forever recommend you to my friends!!! with your lovely Email Address dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com or you can also call him on this number +2347030936239

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was a wonderful experience knowing Dr Utu.
    I had a sudden onset of cold sores and a new one was appearing each day. I'm on primary immunosuppressant I noticed my body just can't fight this virus on its own. After five days of treatment and no success I suspected herpes I went for test and it was confirmed. I knew I was in trouble as I've already lost appetite for everything about life I've heard of people who suffered this disease for years with no hope of solution. Imagine the pain and trauma keeping it a secret. God was my strength I met a doctor for treatment who after telling him of my ailment he advised me to start with herbal medicines if I wish to live longer than doctors estimate He taught me the strong effects of plants on animals and how possible nature have perfected itself. He gave me Dr Utu's contact. I contacted him immediately, I told him the whole history which he gave me satisfactory answer. I purchased and started using his herbs as he had directed. This medication was far amazing that within 24-48 hrs the blisters were crusting over. The swelling and redness was decreasing as well. I continued on dosage as prescribed one week later I noticed total comfort in my body system, I informed the doctor who advised me to continue medication till later end I was on four weeks herpes medication which I completed before going for test. I went for herpes test and then again back to my doctor who confirmed me herpes negative it was really like a dream. What a relief! I thank you greatly Dr Utu for giving me back my life I'm the happiest man on earth. Reach Dr Utu directly via email: drutuherbalcure@gmail.com. TO CURE YOUR DISEASES WITH HERBAL MEDICINES

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a miracle in my life!!!

    I'm so happy now cos all of my wasted years are gone, does years of tears and sorrows. I was diagnosed of Genital Herpes, I never believed myself been affected with Herpes Until now.I heard so much about the virus.I was so ashamed of myself to show up publicly. My doctor ,had to give me the Antibiotics like the acyclovir, which only helps to reduce outbreak, and I was concerned with cure cose the rashes where so painful and uncomfortable to my life .I thought I should engage on consuming much of friuts, and vegetables for remedy still nothing to show whenever I goes for checkup. With time, I became interested with Herbs and I decided to check online if there could be possible remedy regarding to what my friend Lucy told me about Dr. Awada herbal medicine that saved her Aunts life from Aunt from the Cancer iv haven visited many hospitals no cure to show. I had to try my luck believing God for cure. Collected the mail and contacted the herbalist for possible remedy and requested for the Herpes medicine. He was so kind, cos have spent almost everything with me then, he prepared and sent the medicine with guidelines of how to apply at a very low price. I do received the medicine and used as instructed, I became to feel relieved and more energy in me,the blisters where gradually diminishing till I could see them no more. I quickly went to check for checkup and I was cured from the Herpes. No sign till date.Thanks so much to all those who contribute to my breakthrough. Dr.Awada can cure you and you will be happy in less than 2 weeks. write back if you got cure so the world will know what to do to reduce herpes and other most deathly virus in the world.Kindly contact Dr Awada @drawadaherbalhome@gmail.comrequest for your herbal medicine for all sickness, including HIV/AIDS,HPV,CANCER, DIABETES, HEPATITIS, KIDNEY FALIUR WEEK ERECTION,LOW SPAM COUNT, FIBROIDS,....GET YOUR CURE NOW

    drawadaherbalhome@gmail.com
    Now

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you the Dr. Abang, the great and powerful herbalist and to the glory of God the Almighty for sparing my life ...I'm I'm from Alaska, United State. It's so hard to have being in bondage of such a bad a deathly virus like HERPES, after 5 years of diagnosed . My life was full with with sorrows,pains and regret to have trusted my ex boyfriend that much who put me into this mess and abandon me for lots of women. I didn't believe the pharmacist who said I might not be cured permanent from the virus.I was making use of the Acyclovir tab 200mg 2tab every 6hours and fusitin cream 15grams and H5 POT. Permanganate add water Apply 2xaday. I tried so many other ways ways to get ride the herpes that have affected me this long, but but the sores keep reappearing. Luckily for me during my search for possible cures for herpes, I came across a lady who was cured by the most spiritual herbalist. From cancer. I quickly wrote down his mail Odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com,we spoke and he guided me on the remedy to my cure. Then, I ordered for his cured and he prepared and sent it to through the DHL two weeks after I took In the medicine I felt more stronger, and was scared to go for the test, the doctor told me with assurance that have been cured.when I got there, I tested negative my breakthrough came real. His medicine are very affective,with no site effect and active immune booster. 100% sure for his cures now. I'm now free from herpes. Contact him to cure you from any problem,his a gifted herbalist he cures all virus and sickness. Including Hiv/Aids, Gonorrhea HPV, Diabetes , Cancer, Chancroid, Hepatitis Syphilis, increase in Spam count ,Infertility ,kidney stones week erection, and much more... Rush for your
    Odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com
    Is the solution to your problem.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Suffering from herpes virus is a terrible experience because i was told it has no cure,the good news am happily sharing now is the great power behind herbal medication i got diagnosed of herpes virus in the year  2016 and in 2018 i started having outbreaks and it became more terrible for me to bare,One blissful morning i came across a blog comment posted by a man call Thompson on how he was cured of herpes simplex virus type 2 with the herbal medication of Dr CHUKWU MADU Herbal Home) who is a specialist in curing all kinds of std virus and chronic disease with herbs,i immediately copied out his contact mail that was dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com Or Via WhatsApp  +2347030936239 and i explain all my problems to him, he was very honest with me and also kept his promise to get me cured with his herbs if i follow the prescriptions he gives along with the medication which i did exactly as he prescribed, to God be the glory My herpes simplex virus i have been suffering from got cured in just 2 weeks after completing the dose of his herbal cure. once again thank you so much sir for restoring my health back and most especially my skin. Please for any who has health problem of any kind should mail him on the email provided above. Give him a chance and see what he can do. JANE lisaru from MALAYSIA.
    .

    ReplyDelete
  9. TO THOSE WHO ARE STILL SUFFERING FROM HERPES, HIVAIDS,DIABTES,SYPHLIS,INFERTILITY,LOW SPAM COUNT ETC I HAVE CONFIRMED DR. ODEY ABANG AMONG MANY OTHERS :
    I was diagnosed of herpes when after the incident ,I had several thougts in me when I remember I was born with no herpes and suffering from herpes for 6 yrs.I was distracted, lost of memory humiliated by many who called me names believing I was closer to my grave. I thought about finding a way for a cure since the Acyclovir tablets 200mg. 2 tablets every 6hours and fusitin cream 15grams. and H5 POT. Permanganate with water to be applied 2x a da help all . I decided to go with fruits and vegetables as directed by the physician, and with time, I had interest concedering the importance of Herbs. I read lots of testimonies,I hard interest on a lady who Dr. Odey Helped cure from HIV/AIDS over 5 years, I felt for her and thought I should give it a try, couple of hours he replied and let me know he can cure for herpes, I requested for the medicine and he prepared and followed me up with guidelines.. I was totally convinced before I could finished his medicine that I will be cured. I had lots of changes in me. I was the first first to be first to be at the pertersons on health care clinic Montgomery for checkup that day, and my doctor confirmed me herpes negative. And he says I'm okay with my immune balance I told him it was an herbalist Dr. Odey abang and he contacted for his patients and there gets their cures at
    You contact him for any remedy to your cure via email odeyabangherbalhome@gmai.com

    ReplyDelete


  10. I have been suffering from herpes disease for the last four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year, I had faith in God that I would be healed someday.This disease started to circulate all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor, a few weeks ago I came on search on the Internet if I could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search I saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Herpes and Cancer) by this Man DR LOSA and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so I wrote to DR LOSA telling him about my herpes virus he told me not to worry that I was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later I started experiencing changes all over me as the doctor assured me that I have cured, after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if I have been finally healed from herpes, you can contact dr LOSA via email dr.losaherbalhome @gmail.com. sir I am indeed grateful for your help I will forever recommend you to the full world!!! with your lovely Email Address dr.losaherbalhome@gmail.com or you can also call or WhatsApp him on his mobile number +2349056464736

    HE ALSO HAVE THIS CURE
    {1}HIV And AIDS
    {2}Diabetes
    {3}Epilepsy
    {4} Blood Cancer
    {5} HPV
    {6} ALS
    {7} Hepatitis B
    {8} COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
    {9} IF YOU NEED YOUR EX LOVER BACK TO LOVE YOU AGAIN

    ReplyDelete

  11. Good day to all viewer online am so happy sharing this great testimony on how i was checking for solution in the internet then miraculously i came Across Dr.LOSA the powerful herbalist that Cure Numerous individuals Herpes Simplex Virus,so I contacted him base on the testimonies I?m seeing about him on the internet, I was cured too by him, kindly contact him actoday through his email he can help you email ; dr.losaherbalhome@gmail.com and so he can cure types of diseases like,HEPATITIS B,DIABETICS,CANCER,HPV,LOW SPERM CAM HIV/STDS FIBROSIS LOST OF WEIGHT .. all thank to you Dr LOSA for your kindly help in my life his Mobile number +2349056464736

    ReplyDelete

  12. Yes, Herpes simplex Viruses and every other diseases such as HIV/AIDS, CANCER, PARALYSIS, HPV, FIBROIDS, INFERTILITY,(INFECTIONS), and every others are curable. Best known to my is with the use of Herbal Remedies. I have said it before and still saying it Again, being an HSV carrier or any other isn't a death sentence. living on drugs to survive. Can Hinder you from many activities I can never be part of that to hide the truth. To be honest with you reading me again, it will be so disastrous if the rate of increase of sickness still exist and nothing is done yet for the physician therapist to anouced thier cures.
    Well I'm not longer interested but to the word , they're cures to all sickness/diseases. Dr. Odey Abang among many others is live curing people and through me others where curious meeting him and all got theirs. It's over a year now I got my cure and till date he had helped through me others have been cured , if you wanna contact him for your cure so you can confirmed. I'm Alex Armstrong from Chicago Illinois
    You can reach him up @
    odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Life is always beautiful when you are in good health. For almost 4 years I have been with herpes and I was lonely and sad. Fortunately I turned to a good and great doctor. to help me get back to health. completely cured my herpes.Today I am herpes free and very healthy. Many thanks. Dr ubarlo For returning my health. I will always be grateful. Dr ubarlo If you are reading this testimong and you have some kind of illness.(1) hepatitis.(2)cancer.(3) HIV.(4)herpes.(5) fibroids.6) ) (7) Cancer diabetes, you can also contact him on his email address drubarlohome@gmail.com or Whatsapp +2348119508814

    ReplyDelete